Provide for Student Support Programs
The UW-Eau Claire Foundation has hundreds of funds that support Blugold students. You can make your Giving Tuesday gift to any of these areas. If you aren't sure what type of area you'd like to support, here are some of our most popular funds:
- Center for Restorative Justice - This fund provides research opportunities, brings speakers to campus, develops trainings, and more around race and social injustice.
- Fostering Success - This fund provides resources and support for students who have formerly been in foster care, are experiencing homelessness, or may lack family support.
- Gender & Sexuality Resource Center (GSRC) Program - This fund helps to create a safe and inclusive campus for all students while advocating for and celebrating those identities that have historically been and continue to be marginalized.
- Karen Havholm Mentored Undergraduate Research Fund - This fund provides funding to students conducting research as undergraduate students.
- McIntyre Library Advancement Fund - This fund supports upgrades, enhancements and programming found in McIntyre Library.
- Menard Center for Constitutional Studies - This fund provides non-partisan programming and support by promoting research, education and community outreach on matters related to the United States Constitution and the Wisconsin Constitution.
- Veteran's Center - This fund provides a safe space for veteran students, support groups for veterans, and programming.
There are so many wonderful areas on campus to support. If you know the name of another fund you would like to donate to, you can use the "other" option to designate to that scholarship.